Home > Our Student Life > Home-Based Learning (HBL)
Home-Based Learning (HBL)
Sec 1s and Sec 2s HBL (Home-Based Learning) ScheduleDates: 28 to 30-Jun
Main Learning Portal: Student Learning Space (SLS)
Supporting Learning Portal: Google G Suite (dunmansec.edu.sg)
For HBL timetable, please click here.
SLS Support for Home-Based Learning
User Guide for Login and Technical Issues: Please click here.
School Operating Hours
- Mondays - Fridays: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- During school operating hours, students may contact the School-based Helpline for SLS queries including all SLS access matters such as password reset and unlocking of accounts.
- School-based Helpline: Please click here.
- For queries regarding lessons/ assignments, students may contact the General Office at 6786 2668.
- For other matters, students can email the SLS Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org. When emailing the SLS Helpdesk, they should include their full name, name of school and form class.
Non-School Operating Hours
- Students can only contact the SLS Helpdesk outside the school operating hours.
- SLS Helpdesk: 6702 6513
- Mondays - Fridays: 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Saturdays: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm