Home > Our Student Development Programme > Student Management
Philosophy on Student Development & Management
To promote a safe & conducive environment and discipline with care & dignity.
Student Development & Management Approaches
The school adopts a whole-school, multi-pronged approach to student development and managementthrough the following key strategies:
- Whole School Approach through involving all staff and students in establishing supportivepolicies, systems and practices.
- Building a culture of care through establishing positive school and school classroomenvironments in which students feel safe and cared for and have a sense of belonging to theschool.
- Delivering structured Character & Citizenship Education Programme that teach and provideopportunities for application of values and skills necessary for demonstrating positivebehaviours.
- Providing intervention support for specific groups of students who require help in managingtheir behaviours and address unmet developmental and intrapersonal needs.
- Providing capacity building opportunities for teachers to enable them to carry out theirdisciplinary role effectively.