Mission / Objectives of Department
Vision: Dunmanites who are Disciplined in Mind and Conduct.
1. To provide Dunmanites with a conducive environment to
- achieve academic excellence in line with the school’s academic goals.
- excel in CCA in line with the school goals.
- be creative and innovative and forge breakthroughs
2. To instil in students Discipline and Discernment through a set of expectations.
3. To develop a caring and sharing environment, where pupils put the interest of others before their own.
Programmes and Activities
A whole-school approach is adopted where teachers are strongly encouraged to manage discipline at the classroom and form-class level.
- Advisors - Principal and Vice-Principal.
- Overall In charge – Discipline Master.
- Discipline Committee – Level Coordinators, OM and AEDs.
- All staff – managing discipline at the classroom level.
A referral system has been put in place to support teachers in their management of serious (BETA) offenders.